As a Montana Registered Apprenticeship sponsor, your company is responsible for teaching apprentices as they learn from experienced mentors as they earn their certifications. Apprentices become members of your workforce from Day One.
Being a Montana Registered Apprenticeship sponsor helps to aid in recruiting quality employees and invests in the future of your company by strengthening the long-term commitment from your workers. Teaching your employees new skills and providing incremental wages increases productivity, decreases turnover and can save your company on additional training needs.
As a Montana Registered Apprenticeship sponsor, your business may also qualify for state tax benefits.
Benefits for the Employer/Sponsor:
- Customized worker training to meet your needs
- Increased worker productivity
- Pipeline for new workers with relevant skills
- Helps businesses remain competitive
- Greater worker retention/reduced turnover
- Can reduce workers’ compensation costs due to enhanced safety training